Scratch Map Philippines from Kultura


If you fancy collecting key chains, ref magnets, shirts and other memorabilia when you travel the Philippines, you should get this amazing Scratch Map Philippines from Kultura too!
It's a huge, high quality map that has a gold foil layer for you to scratch off the provinces you've visited in the Philippines!


It's available in Kultura in SM Malls for only Php399.00!
I was lucky as the one I purchased was their last stock and it was for display only! I had to tell a little lie that it was for my brother's project that's due already. Haha!

I had so much fun scratching the provinces I've visited! So if you have time, go to the nearest SM Mall in your area and visit Kultura (SM Store) and get one!

Comments

  1. Really beautiful i like very much this please see more visit here..
    scratch off world map
    Looking for maps? We've got them. We even have scratch off maps to show where you have visited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Max, thanks for dropping by! I'll check the link you shared once I get home. I'm on the road right now lol.

      Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment