PAHIYAS 2016: LUCBAN, QUEZON

Kesa mapahiya ka sa harap mg crush mo, sa Pahiyas Festival, I'm sure hinding hindi ka mapapahiya dito. My wish was granted to leave the office early kahit na madalas akong absent or late sa work. I met with my Marinduque buddies in Shaw Boulevard before 3:00AM and headed straight to Lucban, Quezon. With mejo mahabang byahe and kulang sa tulog, some of the boys and I decided to drink redhorse sa Van.

We reached Lucban, Quezon a little after seven and had our kanya-kanyang gala. The place was amazing. This was the first Philippine Festival I've attended and I had such a good time. The place was crowded and colorful. Samut-saring tindahan were everywhere. From colorful hats to honeys, to handcrafted wallet and bags, it was really hard to decide kung ano ang bibilihin mo. Parang nung nag break kayo ng ex mong gago, ganun. Di mo alam kung saan ka pupunta or tatakbo.

Of course, Lucban's must try is the famous pancit habhab! For just 10 pesos, busog ang tyan mo. Kaya ba yang ibigay ng ex mong tarantado? Sa sobrang sarap naka dalawang habhab kami. Yeahboi! One of the highlights (and the reason why people come to Lucban during Pahiyas) is the colorful and well-designed houses. It was hard to take photos since people were scattered everywhere! Ayaw ko din naman makipagsiksikan dahil nagawa ko na sya dati...nasaktan lang ako.

After roaming around the town, we visited the church and waited for the others for our next destination: Nagcarlan.

We visited the church in Nagcarlan that is said to have been built over a hundred years ago. A little past 2:00pm, I decided to head home since may work pa ako at 7PM.

I wish I could have stayed and enjoyed Pahiyas at night. I was told thats where the festival come alive.

If there's one thing na babalikan ko, Pahiyas Festival siguro. Kesa dun sa ex kong hayop.

*Sorry for the late post. My laptop was stolen.*

Comments

  1. ibang level ng hugot! haha! sorry sa nangyari sa laptop mo. ingat sir andrei! alam ko kilala mo ako :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment